Information we collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Cybosys web site. When you inquire about our services or contract with us, we may collect the following types of personal information:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Information about your web site, domain name, or marketing needs
The way we use information
- We use the information you provide about yourself when preparing a cost proposal for you and when performing the services you request. We never share this information with outside of the Cybosys team that works on your product.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are never shared with outside parties.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our contact form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
- We display your web site in our online portfolio only if you agree to allow it.
- We publish your testimonials about your experience with Cybosys anonymously.
- We publish only the information that you authorize in web site design, domain name registrations, and marketing materials that we produce on your behalf.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
How you can access or correct your information
- You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by contacting us at email@example.com using the email address that we have on record for you. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
- You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How to contact us