When you are interviewing people to choose someone to improve your search ranking, we suggest asking these questions. You should be able to get very specific answers – otherwise, run!
- What are the general steps you are going to take to promote me?
- Exactly what are you going to do to my web site?
- What are you going to do outside of my web site?
- How much time are you going to spend on my project each month?
- What reports will I get every month?
- How fast will I see results?
Why Are Plans Monthly?
SEO is done in increments because it evolves over time. Also, search algorithms frequently change, and we have to adjust our tactics in response. Even after a successful SEO effort, your search ranking should be assessed periodically, because results are always subject to change as others, like your competitors, optimize their web sites, too.
SEO Is Part Art, Part Science
Optimizing a web site for search involves a long list of technical tasks, but there are also judgments to be made as your optimization plan evolves and skill involved in making the right choices to get good results.
Start promoting your site today — Contact SEO Company for a free evaluation!